- Anti-Smuggling - Committed to help in protecting government revenues, preservation
of jobs and to level the playing field for all economic players
for the advancement of the Philippine Economy.
- Environment - Supports the preservation of our natural resources.
- Fiscal Incentives - Committed to support local industries and almost all the trading businesses on one way to achieve FPI's mission; A highly Industrialized Philippines.
- Labour and Productivity - Aims to increase Labour and Productivity with the cooperation of laborers themselves for job cooperation and economic development
of the country.
- International Trade Policy - Pursues FPI's dynamic engagement with government and other stakeholders on trade matters to ensure that the nation's continuous quest for its agro–industrialization agenda is achieved, further enhanced and not compromised.